Friday, January 9, 2009

Trying to Simplify



The last couple weeks I have been doing layouts that were pretty involved.




Taking inspiration from Simple Scrapbooks magazine I decided to try some 8-1/2 x 11 layouts instead of my usual 12x12. I like that I can scan them instead of trying to photograph them. It's been so cloudy & rainy here for what seems like weeks I thought maybe the layouts would look better to you guys too.


I enjoyed the members only live show Noell did today. It's always great to get more insite into design concepts.




Have a wonderful weekend & do something creative.

3 comments:

Janine Wahl said...

Great layouts! i love the soft colors!

Stacey Michaud said...

Suz--you are the sweetest! Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog! You made my day! I love your 8.5 X 11 layouts! All the scalloped edges are wonderful!

Lily said...

love them. i am tryign to simplify my layouts a bit also