Friday, October 10, 2008

I'm a bad blogger

I've been taking a blog/html class so that I could work on the design of my blog.... I don't know if it's just the old mental block of "programming" causing me problems but & I feeling so dumb.

In the early 80's after graduating HS I wanted to be an accounting major but my dad talked me into doing computer programming instead. It so wasn't for me reading lines of COBAL & BASIC (yes I know I'm showing my age) - but I loved the accounting classes I took. That was my thing. I think this html stuff is bringing up all those feelings of many years ago.....

My son's girlfriend is supposed to come over and help me - usually when someone shows me I can pick it up easier than reading some intructions....

So keep an eye out for a new & improved blog....

Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Lily said...

ooo, can't wait to see what you comeup with

Jennifer Beason said...

Good for you! I'm thinking of taking some online classes myself, I just can't decide what yet!

Good luck, can't wait to see the new blog!