Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I'm "Royalty"

Woke up early this morning & was checking some of my favorite scrapbooking "hang-outs"....



I saw that I was "Crowned QUEEN of the Crop" over at Mon Ame!


I won both of the new lines from Cosmo Cricket - Paper AND Embellies.


They have a great DT who came up with so many creative challenges that really brought out the best in us all.


Check them out if you're looking for a nice smaller spot to chat & be inspired. They have a great monthly kit too. http://www.monamememories.com/forum/


See you at paperclipping live tonight at 9:30 eastern time http://www.paperclipping.com/ broadcasted on ustream.tv - just follow the link to the live show. Noell Hyman is the host & she is very creative & shares her knowledge of design concepts. I've learned so much watching these last couple months & I think my layouts are the better for it.... The chat is always lively & such a great group of women.... What better way to spend Tuesday evening than watching a live scrapbook show & chatting on the internet.

No comments: