Wednesday, May 25, 2011

More Mini Kits....

I wanted to share a couple more sneak peaks of mini kits that I made for EMI Scrapbooking.

The first is made using Teresa Collin's pretty line called "Posh".  I love the pink & black color combo i's so girly.  I added lots of "chunky" elements to this one it's perfect for any woman/girl in your life.




I've been making quite a few mini's that are bound lately.  Here's one using My Mind's Eye goodies....



Finally I changed up the size of this mini.... tall & thin like a notebook....but not lacking space to show off what happened in the school year.....  Studio Calico never fails to inspire me with the funky style of their lines.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are fabulous! I really like the tall design and the Theresa Collin's "Posh" is lovely.

Lori Neikirk
Baltimore