Friday, August 13, 2010

EMI Scrapbooking Grand Opening Saturday




I'm so happy to share with you the grand reopening of my favorite LSS is tomorrow.  If you are in the Atlanta area come to EMI Scrapbooking in Cumming GA for shopping, cropping & a day of fun.  Yesterday all the new releases from My Mind's Eye came in (all 8 heavy boxes) - they outdid themselves with the embellishments this time. (you've got to read about the UPS fiasco yesterday on the store blog here complete with photos lol... but we got the boxes and everything loaded on the shelves last night)

Echo Park Sweet Summertime & Life is Good are in stock.

Bella Blvd is shipped & on the way.

Teresa Collins, Cosmo Cricket & Fancy Pants will ship any day

So many other companies will be coming in within the next month or so .... Crate, Lily Bee, Pink Paislee, Girls Paperie, Jillibean Soup, Studio Calico, Prima, Tim Holtz, Bo Bunny, Webster's Pages, G45, and more. 

Summer CHA really had so many great product line releases & Susan is a pro at ordering everything to keep us happy.

There's a fantastic sandwich shop across the street from the store named Deckers that I will be eating at each time I'm up that way.  The new owner was super friendly & shared how they only use fresh ingredients.  The chicken & rice soup & chocolate chip cookie I had was just fantastic (just like home made) and excellent sweet tea.

2 comments:

Maria Elena said...

Hi Susan !!! Now I'm your follower ! It was so much fun to talk to you at Emi Store today !!!

Have a great Sunday !
This is my blog:
http://www.mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

kate blue said...

so funny you would mention a store in Cumming...we had thought of moving to Cumming or ALpharetta a few yrs ago but it didn't turn out that way due to some special educational needs taht my son needs...but I hope to go back and maybe try again in a few yrs.

Kate