Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Family Sunday

Andrew & I took Mom's gift over to her.


Simple kraft wrapping paper, twine & a heart doily from the Dollar Tree and a stamped To/From tag using Teresa Collins Christmas Cottage Stamp Set. (there is one currently on ebay here)


Even though we have seen each other in the past weeks it's been at the hospital or nursing home rehab visiting Auntie so she gave me a beautiful birthday box filled with goodies......


I have put the finishing touches on some layouts that I started a crop months ago.... am I the only one who starts projects & finishes later?  I will post some photos later this week the weather here is rainy and I have to be outside to take photos my light isn't the best in the house...

Hope you have a fabulous day & remember to do something creative.


No comments: