Monday, April 19, 2010

Pretty Prima

Since my back & legs are "mad" at me for sweeping/raking yesterday doing some spring clean-up while I had my son inspired to work out in the yard.  I'm surfing the web & found that.....

Prima is celebrating today big time....

I'm watching a live show with Julie Fei Fan Balzer right now here.  She is so creative!  Great tips & beautiful projects.

Just look at all this great new product they released.  *drool*


Head on over to their blog for details about giveaways & fun today.

I can't wait to pick up some of the new product at my favorite LSS.  Susan at EMI Scrapbooking in Cumming GA really stocks the to die for products we all want.

Have a super Monday!

1 comment:

JenMarie said...

YUMMY new goodies!
I'm in Marietta, I so need to get over to EMI!