Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tuesday....

Looking forward to joining in the fun at ustream tonight for the live paperclipping show. Plan to join us - it's always a great time of creativity & chatting. www.paperclipping.com The show starts at 9:30 pm eastern time.

I was shocked to see I won another contest & was featured on another scrapbook website!

http://www.scrapbookingsuppliesetc.com/category/just-a-blog/ features one of my favorite layout of my dog Maddy. To top it off I won $10 store credit!

Today was a busy day of running around doing errands & a couple of doctor appointments. Thankfully I'm pretty much back to my old self.

I put the finishing touches on the layouts I started at the crop over the weekend & now I'm working on some ATC cards for a swap & cards for soldiers.

Hope you have a great day & take some time for yourself....

No comments: