Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Scrapbooking My World





Hello,


I've really been busy scrapbooking since finding the new stores nearby. It's really sparked my creativity. I like doing digital scrapbooking because there is no supplies to drag out and put away but I will always love the cut and paste and all the "stuff" that goes along with traditional scrapbooking.


My friend in Baltimore sent me a wonderful birthday present! Enclosed were some fantastic stickers, metal embellishements, papers and a giftcard for Archivers and I was able to purchase some clear stamps, Prima flowers (I just love them), some 12x12 diecut tags - what they call the paper with the scallop edges, and some other embellishments. I tried to pick things that were more like tools that would last rather than papers but then I thought I could remember the gift just as well when I look at the completed layout and remember she gave that to me. I love her dearly for the thoughtful gifts. God has blessed me with her friendship for so long I can't imagine my life without her. She is a treasure to me - the person I can always count on, trust with anything, and is such an inspiration to me....


Well thought I would post a couple of layouts. Most my current ones are on the my twopeas site. I am still trying to figure out how to take a better digital picture of my tradional 12x12 layouts to upload on the site. I'd welcome any suggestions. One gal told me she scans 2 parts and merges them together but it lost me.... Anyway I can see my style evolving just in the last month for the better. Thanks to everyone at Twopeas for their inspiration and encouragement especially with the digital since I'm so new to it and still learning PS.









No comments: